- 2020-21 District Comprehensive Improvement Plan (DCIP)
- 2020-21 School Comprehensive Education Plan (SCEP)
Survey Results and Analysis
The district administered its quarter one survey at the beginning of December. We had 30 parents and most students in grades 4-12 take the survey. The survey questions were developed by the district leadership team and each question is tied to a school improvement goal.
Overall, here is a brief summary:
- 90% of parents thought our response to the pandemic met or exceeded their expectations.
- The majority of students and parents feel they are aware of what is going on in the classroom, that the lessons being presented by teachers are meaningful to the course, and that plans for this school year were communicated effectively.
- The largest amount of “disagree” or “strongly disagree” ratings on any individual question from both parents and students came from the statement “Adults working at this school help students develop strategies to understand and control their feelings and actions.” This indicates the need for the district to continue searching for ways to improve our social emotional learning program as well as continue improving remote and hybrid instructional models.
- Parents and students agreed that they were interested in having more virtual holiday celebrations.
- The next survey will take place at the beginning of February and will be for students only. Parents will be surveyed as part of the annual climate survey in the Spring and at the end of the year.