• Working Papers

    New York State Employment certificates are required for all workers who are less than 18 years old. Applications for working papers are available in Nurse Valentine's office.

    The application requires a parent/guardian signature and a health form to be signed by the applicant’s physician verifying they had a physical examination within the past year. It is not necessary to have a job before obtaining the working papers.